Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Care Network
With Chamber-sponsored health care plans, your employees benefit from these advantages:
- More Provider Choices - With access to the Blues' unmatched statewide networks, your employees will have the flexibility to choose from a wide variety of providers to meet their individual health care needs.
- Worldwide Acceptance - Blues coverage doesn't stop at the state line. With BlueCard protection, your employees' coverage extends across the country and around the world. No other card is as recognized and accepted as the one that carries the Cross and Shield.
- A Dedication to Wellness - Good health means a healthier bottom line. Blues health plans include wellness resources that support your employees in achieving wellness goals such as losing weight or stopping smoking - at no additional charge to you.
- Easy Online Resources - With just a click, employees can order ID cards, check elgibility, view their explanation of benefit payments or simply find a physician close to home - seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Servicing Close to Home - Taking a regional approach to servicing helps us better understand and respond to the different needs of individual communities, businesses, and members.
- Member Discounts - Who doesn't like saving money? By showing their ID card, your employees can do just that through money-saving discounts on injury-prevention equipment and complementary health services, such as acupuncture and wellness and fitness centers.
- A Commitment to You - Being nonprofit is important to the Blues and a commitment we'll keep. It means that instead of paying dividends to stockholders like other insurance carriers, we put more money back into Michigan - helping keep health care as low as possible for small businesses like yours.