Health Care Task Force
The Mission of the Health Care Task Force is: To promote, educate, and advocate for a healthier business community in the Little Traverse Bay region.
Worksite Wellness Program
Why Have a Worksite Wellness Program? An investment in good health, improved productivity and lower healthcare costs!
If you are interested in creating a Worksite Wellness Program, please click here.
Finding the right insurance for you and your employees
Interested in finding the right health insurance program for you and your employees? Click here for a list of resources and ideas.
- Margaret Bowers, Chairperson - Northern Michigan Sports Medicine Center
- Therese Green, Northern Michigan Regional Health System
- Scott Herceg, Harbor Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kevin Meier, AFLAC
- Sharon Rafos, Mitchell Graphics
- Kate Scollin, Preston Feather Building Centers
- Carlin Smith, Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Erika Van Dam, Health Department of Northwest Michigan
- Jessica Bowhall, Marketing Consultant
Health Care Reform Updates
The Health Care Reform is a constantly-changing set of programs, to learn more about the proposed and current programs, click here for a set of links.