Next Business Innovation Series Seminar
“Leadership Lessons to Help You Capture More Minds and Customers” Featuring Tony Rubleski of the Mind Capture Group, Michigan based best-selling author and speaker.
When: Fri. Oct. 10, Doors Open at 8:30 a.m., program begins at 9:00. It should conclude by 11:30 a.m.
Where: Odawa Hotel, Petoskey
In advance of his 4th book, Mind Capture: Leadership Lessons from Ten Trailblazers Who Beat the Odds and Influenced Millions,” Tony Rubleski returns to Petoskey to inspire business leaders to grow their business through better leadership. In this All New presentation with Rubleski, you will discover:
- The 5 Traits All Great Leaders Have in Common
- The Key Characteristics of Today’s Customer That You Must Know
- Why Stories are Important in Achieving Market Leadership
- How to Crank Up Referrals and Repeat Business
- Proven Ways to Handle Adversity and Change
- Effective Ways to Build Authenticity in a Social Media Driven World
This program is perfect for business owners, CEO’s , COO’s, sales managers, sales staff, marketing directors, and anyone interested in growing their business.
The Business Innovation Series is hosted by the Petoskey Regional Chamber of Commerce and Sponsored by 5/3 Bank.
To register for this event, click HERE or call 231-347-4150.
Seating is limited, reserve your space now.